Position:Team Lead, ICAP Project, Diksha
Founded in 2012, Central Square Foundation is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working with the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. We are driven by a mission to transform the school education system in India with a focus on improving learning outcomes for all children, especially from low-income communities.
We believe that effective foundational learning is essential for better learning outcomes for all children in school. Development of foundational literacy and numeracy skills by Class 3 can help children progress to higher levels of learning which is an essential building block for creating equal access to opportunities needed for leading a better life.
In order to achieve this, we partner with individuals and social impact organizations to bring innovative solutions in education, as well as work with the government to drive systemic impact. We also collaborate with the ecosystem to leverage knowledge and create proven tools around critical issues such as early learning, technology in education, classroom instruction methods and governance.
CSF’s team members bring a deep sense of commitment and passion towards our collective vision that every child deserves quality education. We strive for excellence in everything we do and collaborate to create an impact as we move closer to achieving our mission. We encourage an entrepreneurial outlook that evokes new and bold ideas along with taking smart risks. CSF provides a dynamic, learning and positive environment that is driven by our strong sense of values.
CSF has partnered with Google.org and YouTube in an initiative called the India Content Accelerator Program (ICAP) with the goal to create a repository of curriculum-aligned Mathematics video content for Grades 1-10 in Hindi and Telugu for 200 hours. This content will be openly licensed and widely distributed through YouTube and other nationwide platforms.
The Team Lead will work with different content creators, educators and instructional designers to ensure creation of high-quality content. This role will report to Associate Director, ICAP Team
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with content creators to ensure on-time delivery of content.
- Ensure high quality of deliverables both in terms of pedagogy and instructional design.
- Working with Research agency to evaluate content types and content providers.
- Work in close coordination with external consultants to meet timelines set for the project
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 6 to 8 years of work experience with demonstrated success in project management and working with multiple stakeholder
- Preference for candidates with experience in educational content creation
- Experience in growing and managing team members
- Demonstrated interest in social enterprise sector
- Ability to lead meetings, deliver presentations
- Ability to work independently and proactively, without support staff and with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities,plan timelines and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
- Excellent leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
Interested candidates can click on the Application Form and fill the required details in the form.