Central Square Foundation (CSF) is a philanthropic organisation, which envisions that all children in India, regardless of their social and economic status, will get a high quality school education that prepares them to be responsible and productive citizens. We at CSF work on creating systemic impact and long-term transformative change in India’s education landscape through:
- Research: Developing policy relevant research and building collaborative platforms for sharing knowledge and learning
- Government Engagement: Partnering with Central and State Governments as thought partners to create systemic impact, at no cost to the government
- Grant Making: Supporting exceptional entrepreneurs (non-profits) to create innovative models of excellence.
CSF’s team members combine deep commitment to improving education outcomes with operational excellence. We are a young, entrepreneurial organisation dedicated to achieving significant and sustained reforms in the Indian education system.
The Delhi government’s commitment to Education reform is well known, reflected in their budget allocation to Education, one of the highest in the country. CSF has been working closely with the Delhi government and the Deputy Chief Minister’s Office on several initiatives spanning issues of governance, academics and human capital development.
Going forward, we hope to strengthen this relationship and partner on specific reform projects identified as priority areas by the government. To support this reform movement, CSF is setting up a team, which will sit out of the Delhi Deputy Chief Minister’s Office, to work on projects across multiple areas, including:
- Learning outcomes/assessments,
- Skilling and vocational education,
- Strengthening of the state’s academic institutions, including the Department of Education.
- Other priority areas of the Delhi Government
CSF is seeking to hire a Project Manager to lead the implementation of these projects for at least 2 years. The Project Manager will work closely with both the CSF team and the high level officials from the government. The Project Manager will also get the opportunity to leverage the domain knowledge across various thematic areas and the larger school education ecosystem, at CSF. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the planning and design of all activities required for the diagnostic, analyse the findings and design the roadmap for the issue area in collaboration with respective teams at CSF.
- Support the Delhi Government and members of the Education Department to design, implement, monitor and track the initiatives planned under the roadmap
- Prepare strategic roadmaps and implementation plans with goals and milestones, and lead operationalisation of the same.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (NGOs, experts etc). Facilitate conversations, setup and manage partnerships to leverage the best support for the Delhi government
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
All the candidates must have the following skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Keenness and experience in working with the government
- Excellent project management skills: manage projects & delivery schedules
- Ability to handle large scale programs, and handle multiple stakeholders
- Prior exposure to the education sector, public sector, development sector, vocational/skilling is preferred.
|Senior Programme Manager||
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will be commensurate to candidate’s experience levels.
Interested candidates should submit a resume via this link.