Job Location: Delhi
About Central Square Foundation:
Central Square Foundation is a venture philanthropy fund and policy think tank focused on improving the quality of school education for children from low-income communities in India.
About the Project:
India Leaders for Social Sector (ILSS) is a CSF initiative to address the leadership talent gap in the social sector. The sector has seen significant growth in the past decade and recognizes the need to attract the best talent in the country to address its most challenging issues. We aim to address these concerns by launching a leadership program for senior leaders to transition seamlessly. The program will also work on strategic communication and ecosystem building for the sector. Reporting best practices, showcasing success stories, benchmarking salaries and other reports and analyzing the challenges and opportunities within the sector.
The role of the Program Manager includes being responsible for the design and delivery of the leadership program, working with faculty, administration and external stakeholders in the corporate as well as the development sector. For this position, we are looking for a candidate with an ability to multi-task, manage key relationships and logistics and collaborate with various external and internal teams. The selected candidate will get an opportunity to understand the social sector, interact with leaders across sectors and play a key role in a pioneering initiative.
As Program Manager, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the end to end delivery of the leadership program including the curriculum design and delivery, faculty engagement, hosting speaker series and other program events and being the POC for all program related issues
- Managing the leadership and professional development goals of the program including organizing guest sessions, mentoring sessions, peer interactions, career fair
- Organizing and hosting events at the launch and culmination of the leadership program and through the year
- Building and managing a database of all the program mentors and coaches
- Managing the database for and tracking the careers of all the leaders
- Supporting the communications, marketing and outreach effort
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organize effectively
- Attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and entrepreneurial approach
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a similar area of work
Interested applicants should fill out an application and submit their CV via this link.