Position: Program Manager – EdTech
One of India’s biggest challenges is providing quality education to its 240 million children. The scale and complexity of education in India demands that the brightest talent engage in finding solutions.
At Central Square Foundation, we seek to achieve transformational standards of educational excellence for children in disadvantaged communities in India. We support exceptional social entrepreneurs with powerful ideas, undertake application-oriented research, provide a platform for sharing of innovation, and collaborate with other stakeholders in the ecosystem to find policy solutions – all towards enabling sustained change in India’s educational system.
CSF’s team members combine a deep commitment to education with operational excellence. We are a young organization with a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to achieving significant and sustained reforms in the Indian education system.
The Program Manager, EdTech is expected to use CSF’s tools of grant making, government engagement, research and ecosystem to develop a nuanced perspective of key gaps and hypothesis in each of the focus areas, identify and scale solutions that address these gaps. The Program Manager, EdTech role directly reports to Senior Program Manager, EdTech.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with governments at different levels to provide support in conceptualizing and implementing quality interventions
- Support and Manage the existing EdTech portfolio to grow and be more impactful through continuous strategic support
- Provide ongoing technical and strategic support to grant partners
- Develop key hypotheses based on current and future trends in EdTech
- Expand the existing EdTech portfolio by incubating and/or funding organizations working on innovative solutions
- Identify and build partnership with nonprofits, social entrepreneurs, technology companies with expertise and capabilities in building and scaling EdTech innovations
- Promote coordination and cumulative learning among nonprofits demonstrating best practices in specific areas of education
- Develop and implement a strategy to create better demand for EdTech in and outside school environment
- Build and lead government partnerships – support building vision and implementation of EdTech in schools through project management, knowledge sharing and policy changes
- Conduct policy research in the education technology and develop papers for advocacy
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data analysis and presentation
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
- Excellent leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
Interested candidates can click on the Application Form and fill the required details in the form.