Office Manager, CSF
One of India’s biggest challenges is providing quality education to its 240 million children. The scale and complexity of education in India demands that the brightest talent engage in finding solutions.
At Central Square Foundation, we seek to achieve transformational standards of educational excellence for children in disadvantaged communities in India. We support exceptional social entrepreneurs with powerful ideas, undertake application-oriented research, provide a platform for sharing of innovation, and collaborate with other stakeholders in the ecosystem to find policy solutions – all towards enabling sustained change in India’s educational system.
CSF’s team members combine a deep commitment to education with operational excellence. We are a young organization with a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, dedicated to achieving significant and sustained reforms in the Indian education system.
The Office Manager role involves organization and coordination of administration duties and office procedures. The role requires to ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. The role directly reports to Associate Director – Talent Management & OD.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and organize general office operation and procedures
- Meet and greet external stakeholders, visitors, candidates and clients and assisting & coordinating in meeting the concerned team member(s)
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route the calls as necessary and provide callers with necessary information to clarify their inquiries
- Receive and forward incoming mail
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and control access when required
- Order and maintain distribution of front office supplies and keeping inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Organize and plan organization events or conferences
- Regular maintenance of the office work space and arrange necessary repairs when required
- Ensure supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and properly assign and monitor clerical functions
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease and ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Liaison with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Work on specific and ad hoc projects as and when required
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required
- 2 to 4 years of work experience with prior experience as Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and collaboration skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
Interested candidates can click on the Application Form and fill the required details in the form.