Job Location: Delhi
About Central Square Foundation:
Central Square Foundation is a venture philanthropy fund and policy think tank focused on improving the quality of school education for children from low-income communities in India.
About the Project:
India Leaders for Social Sector (ILSS) is a CSF initiative to address the leadership talent gap in the social sector. The sector has seen significant growth in the past decade and recognizes the need to attract the best talent in the country to address its most challenging issues. We aim to build a strong talent pipeline through the launching of a leadership program. The initiative will also work on strategic communication and ecosystem building for the sector. Reporting best practices, showcasing success stories, benchmarking salary and other reports and analyzing the challenges and opportunities within the sector.
The Communications, Marketing and Outreach Manager will be responsible for all the external and internal communication, marketing and outreach of the leadership program. This will include hosting information sessions across forums, making presentations and addressing senior leadership concerns, managing the website, newsletter and blog and other collaterals and being responsible for the entire selection process of the program.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with an ability to multi-task, work with various stakeholders and lead all external communication, branding and marketing efforts. The selected candidate will get an opportunity to deeply engage with the social sector, interact with leaders across sectors and play a key role in a pioneering initiative.
As Communications, Marketing and Outreach Manager, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading all external communications with senior leadership applicants including tracking applications and addressing queries.
- Managing the marketing and outreach campaign (including social media) to select the best suited candidates for the leadership program
- Developing and managing brand guidelines
- Launch and updation of website including content creation and development
- Organizing and hosting information sessions about the program across various cities
- Facilitating the interview and selection process for the program
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, execute and organize
- Ability to work across teams and vendors
- Strong editing, proofreading, design and printing skills
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and entrepreneurial approach
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in a similar area of work
Interested applicants should fill out an application and submit their CV via this link.