Position: Associate, Finance & Accounts
Founded in 2012, Central Square Foundation is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working with the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. We are driven by our mission to transform the school education system with a focus on improving the learning outcomes of children, especially from low-income communities.
We believe that effective foundational learning is essential for better learning outcomes of all children in school. Development of foundational literacy and numeracy skills by Class 3 can help children progress to higher levels of learning which is an essential building block for creating equal access to opportunities needed for leading a better life.
In order to achieve this, we partner with individuals and social impact organizations to bring innovative solutions in education, as well as work with the government to drive systemic impact. We also collaborate with the ecosystem to leverage knowledge and create proven tools around critical issues such as early learning, technology in education, classroom instruction methods and governance.
The Associate, Finance & Accounts will work on general Accounting in Tally, controlling of Assets, verification and accounting of Reimbursements. This role will report to Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting in Tally package
- Verification of Reimbursement claims of employees.
- Preparations of cheques.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Recording of Assets & Computers/ Laptops.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Commerce Graduate ( B. Com)
- 2-3 year of work with basic accounting
- Experience in accounting and Tally package
- Demonstrated interest in accounting and coordination
- Ability to work in CSF environment.
- Have Fair knowledge of TDS rates and deductions.
- Knowledge of Professional TAX.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
- Attitude to learn and adopt the accounting process
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
Interested candidates can click on the Application Form and fill the required details in the form.