Board & Team
Ashish Dhawan is the Founder and Chairman of Central Square Foundation (CSF).
He worked for twenty years in the investment management business and ran one of India’s leading private equity funds, ChrysCapital. In June 2012, he left his full time role at ChrysCapital to start CSF. Ashish is an MBA with distinction from Harvard University and a dual bachelor’s (BS/BA) holder with Magna Cum Laude honours from Yale University. He is on the India Advisory Board of Harvard and a member of Yale’s Development Council.
Ashish serves on the board of several non-profits including Akanksha Foundation, 3.2.1 Education Foundation, Teach For India, Centre for Civil Society, Janaagraha, India School Leadership Institute and Bharti Foundation.
- Early Childhood Education Makes All The Difference - Here's How We Can Leverage It on December 10, 2015
- Technology the way forward for Indian education on December 2, 2015
- Assessment-led education reform on February 7, 2015
- Reflecting over the last quarter of 2015 and welcoming 2016 on December 31, 2015
- Strengthening Our Commitment to EdTech and Supporting Policymakers for Systemic Reform on September 8, 2015
- CSF's Next Phase of Growth - Taking Stock of RTE Implementation and Other Updates on April 15, 2015